Old 07-01-2004, 06:13 AM

Default Fully stocked operating dollar store for sale in Austin Texas.

Fully stocked operating dollar store for sale in Austin Texas.

Approximately $70,000 in existing dollar item inventory, the store is well stocked. A detailed inventory from a third party company will be conducted when a letter of intent is signed to purchase store.

All the major areas covered including hardware, part goods, gift wrapping and bags, house wares, cleaning supplies, gift items, cosmetics, perfumes, gift items over 1.00 such as watch sets, clocks lamps etc.

Also includes a Wireless phone business featuring:

T-mobile, Verizon, EZ-Link, Speak EZ dealerships in place already. prepaid, post paid, activations, pre-paid phone card terminal, inventory of about 20 phones, about 2000 pieces of wireless accessories.

We have been selling phones here for about 1 year and have regular customers who purchase their pre-paid minutes from us.

We also sell pre-paid long distance cards.

Tobacco permit in place, currently selling major brands as well as discount brands.

We are the only business selling tobacco in the entire shopping center.

Location details:

Dollar Shop

730 west stassney lane

at the corner of Stassney lane and south 1st street

2159 square feet in high traffic shopping center, Fiesta supermarket being built across the street. Will sign Sublease with qualified persons existing lease has good terms and 1.5 years remaining on current term with 2 additional renewal options of 3 years each.

Shopping center features a busy 24 hour laundry, a 24 hour AutoZone, 2 check cashing stores, a Baskin Robbins Ice cream, and two restaurants.

Fiesta is building a supermarket across the street, which will bring even larger amounts of traffic to the center next year.

Included fixtures and equipment:

All gondola shelving, display cases, and racks are included, 2 cash registers, 1 credit card terminal, 2 pre-paid wireless terminals, in store video surveillance system with recorder, 2 monitors 7 cameras. The store was just built out and has new ceiling tiles, fresh paint, and a $3000.00 external lighted sign.

Training Provided:

Owners will provide training to new owners and will work with established vendors to ensure new owners are able to utilize the established 30-60 day credit terms we now have. In addition new owners will be personally introduced to all vendors and instructed on best buying practices.

Reason for selling:

The stores current owners want to move back to the Philippines.

Price $95,000

Viewing:

Interested Parties are encouraged to stop by the store and check it out anytime, please refrain from discussing the sale with employees, ask for Matt or Liza who are the owners.

This store is small enough to be handled by a husband and wife team but big enough to have an amazing variety of merchandise.

Interested parties should email

Old 07-01-2004, 11:32 PM
r5

wrote:
Dollar Shop
730 west stassney lane

I wonder if this idiot has also has street spam placed near his
place of business.