Old 08-02-2004, 03:43 PM
mapi

Default I say we should give him what's owed. - was SN2A20

chr8778 babbled and gurglednews:NHkVb.432624
$ts4.364079@pd7tw3no:

What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to
use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even
making a "friendly" phone call to his home at 3:00 AM ?

snip

Your post has been forwarded to the FBI counter Terrorism unit, the Travis
county Sherrif's office, the Austin PD, the FCC and your isp.

Have a nice day.

-- mapi
Explanation of a Free Country:

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

Old 10-02-2004, 09:51 PM
mapi

mike babbled and
8.74.129:

" wrote in
:

in article , mapi at
wrote on 2/8/04 9:41 AM:

chr8778 babbled and
gurglednews:NHkVb.432624 $ts4.364079@pd7tw3no:

What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor
than to use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft
project, or even making a "friendly" phone call to his home at 3:00
AM ?

snip

Your post has been forwarded to the FBI counter Terrorism unit, the
Travis county Sherrif's office, the Austin PD, the FCC and your isp.

Have a nice day.

-- mapi
Explanation of a Free Country:

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

What's the matter, mapi? What happened to being a rebel? What happened
to free speech, regardless?

chr8778 was trying to get people aroused to violence by giving this
persons' address out like he did. If he truly had reason to believe that
he committing a crime he should contact the proper authorities. It's
clear that his comment are not covered by free speech and I applaud mapi
for forwarding his post to the authorities, if mapi had not done it I
would have.

The supreme court ruled within the last couple of years, I think, on the
christian website that subtly advocated killing abortion doctors by putting
up their names, pictures and addresss with a big red X through them when
they got assisinated.
They said it was an incitement to murder.

It's funny on usenet how you can always get someone to defend murderers,
child molestors, big taxes, rape, incitment to murder, intimidation, spam
and more.
I guess it's what makes it fun.

--
mapui

Old 10-02-2004, 09:51 PM
mapi

mike babbled and
8.74.129:

" wrote in
:

in article , mapi at

Old 10-02-2004, 10:19 PM
mapi

mike babbled and
8.74.129:

" wrote in
:

in article , mapi at

Old 14-02-2004, 08:50 PM
Kent Betts

"mapi" gets a boner for guys in uniform.

Old 14-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Kent Betts

"mapi" gets a boner for guys in uniform.

Old 14-02-2004, 11:08 PM
mapi

"Kent Betts" babbled and
:

"mapi" gets a boner for guys in uniform.

Yes I do! I like having sex with myself.