Old 16-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Gay Xavier

Default Austin Pond Society Tour

Hey People,

The 10th Annual Pond Tour will be held July 17th & 18th. Tickets are
$10. for both days. What a bargain for an incredible Austin event!

There will be 41 ponds (Count 'Em!) on this years tour (last year only
32). There will even be a night tour for some ponds!

Here find the list of places you can purchase tickets as well as at the
individual ponds:

http://www.austinpondsociety.org/tour2004/index.htm

This event is awesome, trust me! Not only are the ponds amazing, but the
landscaping around many of the ponds is worth the price of the tour.

See you all there!

Gae Xavier, Treasurer
Austin Pond Society

http://www.austinpondsociety.org

and REALTOR, Stanberry & Assoc.

http://www.stanberry.com
Old 17-06-2004, 08:18 AM
J Kolenovsky

Gay is pretty good people. Ya'll get out there and support her.

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Ho=
uston
Chronicle Lazy Gardener as 1 of 7 best gardening websites in Houston.
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 17-06-2004, 04:02 PM
dt

J Kolenovsky wrote:

Gay is pretty good people. Ya'll get out there and support her.

I'd been looking forward to the pond tour:
http://www.austinpondsociety.org/tour2004/index.htm
but I'm gonna be out of town that Saturday. Maybe I won't be too
"vacationed" and can make it to the Sunday part.

DT

Old 18-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Victor Martinez

Gay Xavier wrote:
The 10th Annual Pond Tour will be held July 17th & 18th. Tickets are
$10. for both days. What a bargain for an incredible Austin event!

It is fun. We've gone to a couple of tours and last year we volunteered
at our friend's pond that was in the tour.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he