Old 23-06-2004, 03:10 AM
For Sale-Clay

Default Vines and Skin Problem

My wife and I were removing vines from a fence that we share with our
neighbor, the vines are actually on our neighbors side and had just grown
over the fence. After we got them pulled and trimmed off, we piled them up
to dry out and get rid of. We were both wearing gloves.

I noticed that my wife had two or three black spots on her arm and one on
her leg. I noticed that I had a small black spot on my chest when I was
cleaning up, which I just scraped off. I don't believe these are bits from
an insect, instead we're thinking it possibly has something to do with the
oil from the vines that got against our skin. It's kinda reminds me of
something like an acid.

Anyhow, just wondering from ya'll if any of this sounds familiar.

Thanks,
Clay