Old 15-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Bob

Default Easter Egg Plant

I have some plants that were started from seed sent to me by a friend in a
northern state. I have no idea what it is, but she calls it an "Easter
Egg Plant", which I feel is not the correct name.

Anyway, the plants are about 18 inches tall, fairly broad leaves (about 3 to
4 inches. It is putting on egg looking seeds (I guess they are seeds).
Right now they are about the size of golf balls. However, when I got the
seeds, she said they would be about the size of small chicken eggs. Also,
it has small blue flowers. (That is about the best description I can
give).

I don't have her address anymore to get information about when to pick these
things.

Is anyone familiar with these; and if so, when do I pick the seeds and what
do I do with them. I am sure that the whole egg is not one seed since
she sent me rather conventional looking seeds. My guess is that the seeds
are inside the egg.

If someone can give me some advice or even a clue as to when to pick these,
I'd appreciate it. Also, any identification would be nice.

Thanks, Bob

Old 15-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Robbin

Is this it?

http://plantsdatabase.com/go/1383/

ink.net...

Old 16-07-2004, 02:24 PM
Bob

"Robbin" wrote in message
Is this it?

http://plantsdatabase.com/go/1383/

That is it! Thank You VERY much. When I get the seeds, do you want
some? If interested, I live in Georgetown.

Bob

ink.net...