Old 12-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Rusty Mase

Default Vulture Leaves!

You can learn something every day. I set out board ramps for the
"wounded" vulture to climb to the top of the play fort in my yard so
it could get some sun. He basked for an hour and later when I checked
he was gone and no where to be found in the vicinity.

Possibly, instead of being injured he was just too cold to get off the
ground effectively last evening. I think he is also gimpy and needed
the right location and conditions to take off. So hopefully it is
fine and will wander back one day.

Rusty Mase
Old 13-10-2004, 05:24 AM
Katra

In article ,
Rusty Mase wrote:

You can learn something every day. I set out board ramps for the
"wounded" vulture to climb to the top of the play fort in my yard so
it could get some sun. He basked for an hour and later when I checked
he was gone and no where to be found in the vicinity.

Possibly, instead of being injured he was just too cold to get off the
ground effectively last evening. I think he is also gimpy and needed
the right location and conditions to take off. So hopefully it is
fine and will wander back one day.

Rusty Mase

Cool! :-)
Thanks for the update.....

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Old 13-10-2004, 01:54 PM
escapee

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:26:20 -0500, Rusty Mase opined:

You can learn something every day. I set out board ramps for the
"wounded" vulture to climb to the top of the play fort in my yard so
it could get some sun. He basked for an hour and later when I checked
he was gone and no where to be found in the vicinity.

Possibly, instead of being injured he was just too cold to get off the
ground effectively last evening. I think he is also gimpy and needed
the right location and conditions to take off. So hopefully it is
fine and will wander back one day.

Rusty Mase

That's wonderful, Rusty. I like knowing there are people like you on the earth
who balance out the people who don't care about anything outside of their own
realm. What a lucky vulture.

Old 13-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Rusty Mase

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:54:29 GMT, escapee
wrote:

That's wonderful,

Thanks for the kind words, Victoria!

Rusty Mase
Old 13-10-2004, 07:17 PM
escapee

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:15:15 -0500, Rusty Mase opined:

wrote:

That's wonderful,

Thanks for the kind words, Victoria!

Rusty Mase

You are most welcome. Now, if I could figure a way to have kind words for
people who simply have no real value to anyone other than themselves, I'd be in
good form!

LOL

Old 13-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Rusty Mase

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:17:52 GMT, escapee
wrote:

Now, if I could figure a way to have kind words for
people who simply have no real value to anyone other than themselves, I'd be in
good form!

Nah, they are too busy listened to themselves to hear you anyway.
That, though, makes gardening even more enjoyable as you have a great
reason to avoid encountering them!

Rusty Mase

Old 13-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Katra

wrote:

That's wonderful,

Thanks for the kind words, Victoria!

Rusty Mase

You are most welcome. Now, if I could figure a way to have kind words for
people who simply have no real value to anyone other than themselves, I'd be
in
good form!

LOL

Lowbrow Neandrathals???

lol

K.

Old 24-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Russell" wrote:

"Katra" wrote in message

wrote:

That's wonderful,

Thanks for the kind words, Victoria!

Rusty Mase

You are most welcome. Now, if I could figure a way to have kind words
for
people who simply have no real value to anyone other than themselves, I'd
be
in
good form!

LOL