Old 17-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Timur Tabi

Default Where can I buy mistletoe?

I live in NE Austin. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some mistletoe?

Old 17-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Katra

In article .com,
"Timur Tabi" wrote:

I live in NE Austin. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some mistletoe?

Come to my house in San Marcos... If you want to climb the tree out
front, you can have what little there is for free..... ;-) I managed to
pretty well keep it killed off, but there is still a couple of very
small branches.

Try walking around the park. There are bound to be some trees infected
with it. Mine is a Hackberry.

Happy hunting!!!!

And, you will be doing the trees a favor. Mistletoe is a parasite.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Old 17-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Catbird

"Timur Tabi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in NE Austin. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some mistletoe?

Ok, it's not NE Austin but you can get it while you are just a few blocks
away from picking up some menudo at Joe's Bakery on east 6th street.

There is an insane amount of mistletoe on the trees lining the street that
splits Eastview ACC campus. It's not even high up in the trees; huge clumps
can be found at waist level (talk about some stressed trees).

--
Catbird

"Oh-oh, her schizo is about to phrenia" - Bob Hope

Old 18-12-2004, 07:15 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Catbird" wrote:

"Timur Tabi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in NE Austin. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some mistletoe?

Ok, it's not NE Austin but you can get it while you are just a few blocks
away from picking up some menudo at Joe's Bakery on east 6th street.

There is an insane amount of mistletoe on the trees lining the street that
splits Eastview ACC campus. It's not even high up in the trees; huge clumps
can be found at waist level (talk about some stressed trees).

And, like I said, pick it wild and you will be doing the trees a favor.
;-)

Hey! Go get a box full in the morning and buy a small roll of red or
green curly ribbon. You can break off chunks, tie a ribbon around the
stem and sell them on street corners to make extra money this weekend.

I did that wayyyy back when I was in high school. Made more money than
the guy down the way that had pre-packaged it! I was being more
generous...
--
K.
Old 20-12-2004, 03:18 AM
Tex John

Moved last year so forgot the name already, but that little town the OTHER
side of Leander from you, I drove up, parked on the side of the road and
broke off many many limbs from the bed of my pickup a couple of years
ago....no charge.

John

"Timur Tabi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in NE Austin. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some mistletoe?

How to kill Mistletoe in oak trees? [email protected] Gardening 3 05-09-2003 02:02 AM
How to kill Mistletoe in Maple trees? Phisherman Gardening 5 04-09-2003 12:02 AM
mistletoe mistletoe Plant Science 11 05-05-2003 06:32 PM
Mistletoe Sean Houtman Plant Science 1 26-04-2003 01:29 PM
Mistletoe for swap Carol Russell United Kingdom 0 01-01-2003 09:40 PM