Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-01-2005, 04:17 PM
John

Default weird vines growing under trees..

Hello group,
Just finished building a house in Bastrop county between Bastrop and
Mckinney Roughs. Under many of my trees are these tough vines with thorns
that don't seem to respond to vegitation killer. These vines have heart
shaped leaves which are dark green with white spots on them and grow fairly
fast and the vine sorta grows in a slight zig-zag. HOW can I get rid of
them? I am trying to rid myself of them prior to landscaping the flowerbeds
under the trees. Strange thing too they only seem to grow under the oak and
cedars..
Thanks so much!!!
John