Old 23-03-2005, 10:47 PM

Default Ants in my Aloe =\

Ants appear to like my Aloe plant. Should I deal with them or are they
relatively harmless?

Old 24-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Harold Robbins

s wrote:

Ants appear to like my Aloe plant. Should I deal with them or are they
relatively harmless?

Maybe they are just treating their sunburns.... ;^D

Ants are never "harmless". But they are good scavengers.

Harold

Old 24-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Cindy

"s" wrote in message

Ants appear to like my Aloe plant. Should I deal with them or are they
relatively harmless?

Are they fire ants?

Old 24-03-2005, 07:28 PM

Think these are black but don't look much like fire ants. They seem to have
taken the day off today. My aloe just flowered and there is some kind of
sticky looking residue either from the flower or ant damage that has dripped
onto the lower limbs of the aloe.

Old 29-03-2005, 06:31 AM
steph

Slices of cucumber Do not slice too thinly.Ants don't like them.Steph

Old 29-03-2005, 02:17 PM

Cukes ya say?
Cool idea... do they like a little arugula and some balsamic vinegar on the
side? )

Old 02-08-2005, 05:12 PM
KKM KKM is offline
Registered User

Ants need to live too. Email me S, no anonymous stuff this time. By the way, you got the date off by a day. Thanks none the less.
Waiting for your email. Don't disappoint me.
Adios
Quote: