Old 01-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Smak90

Default Where can I buy some Rosemary plants

I'm in Round Rock and want to buy some small Rosemary plants. Has
anyone seen any nurseries in RR or Georgetown with some small healthy
plants at a reasonable price. Red Barn only had larger plants. Thanks!

Old 01-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Katra

In article .com,
"Smak90" wrote:

I'm in Round Rock and want to buy some small Rosemary plants. Has
anyone seen any nurseries in RR or Georgetown with some small healthy
plants at a reasonable price. Red Barn only had larger plants. Thanks!

I need to thin mine out... and there are some air-layered starts.
You can have some! I'm in San Marcos.......

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada

Old 03-04-2005, 03:44 AM
wronp

Smak90 wrote:
I'm in Round Rock and want to buy some small Rosemary plants. Has
anyone seen any nurseries in RR or Georgetown with some small healthy
plants at a reasonable price. Red Barn only had larger plants. Thanks!

I was at the Natural Gardner and they had about 7 different varities in
4 inch pots. I think they are a 1.99 each.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:49 PM
mrchaos007

Hi I am Dave from Gardens of the Ancients in NE Austin, off E Parmer.
www.gardensoftheancients.com

We have several varieties of Rosemary in Stock and a great variety of
most culinary and other medicinal herb plants.

Quiet county atmosphere only about 10 to 15 minutes from GeorgePatch.

Dave
272-9062