Old 08-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Celeste Evans

Default Aspidistra

Anybody want some?? I am planning on digging out a large clump or two
this week and would prefer to give them away than put them out for the
yard waste guys. Post or send me email and I can plan when to extricate
them. I live in North Central Austin off Koenig Lane.

Cea
Old 09-05-2005, 02:58 PM
dt

Celeste Evans wrote:

Anybody want some?? I am planning on digging out a large clump or two
this week and would prefer to give them away than put them out for the
yard waste guys. Post or send me email and I can plan when to extricate
them. I live in North Central Austin off Koenig Lane.

Cea

I got a 30-gallon trash can *full *of the stuff last year over off of Shoal Creek. If you don't get any takers, try putting it out by the curb a few days early, and probably somebody like me will drive by and pick it up.

Oooh, and Big Trash Day is coming! ;-)

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/

Variegated Aspidistra jaycee United Kingdom 1 28-07-2008 01:38 PM
aspidistra Neil Smith United Kingdom 6 02-07-2007 02:05 PM
Aspidistra care Phisherman Gardening 0 21-12-2003 09:02 PM