Old 23-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Elliot Richmond

Default Geckos and other stuff

Hello

A few weeks ago, we briefly discussed the apparently lack of
mediterranean geckos this summer. Well, they are here now. Everytime I
open the garage door or turn over a pot, three or four go scurrying
away. I guess I will start leaving the porch light on for them
(limestone wall under a light, perfect habitat you know).

There was one in the house last night on the wall under the light at
the top of the stairs. I tried to catch it to put it outside, but it
flung itself into space and dissappeared. I hope the cat does not get
it.

Elliot

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor