Old 02-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Joyce Hagood

Default Personal Body Odor and Gazanias

I am shopping for some gazania-based deodorant or
gazania-incense for my home.

I think my home stinks pretty bad sometimes, with the cuisine
that I do ...and everything else, and the SMELL doesn't go away.

I really love the gazania odor ...can someone point me to a
gazania one-stop-shop for incense, and similar products ?

Joyce Hagood

Old 03-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Jollygreenp

Joyce Hagood wrote:
I am shopping for some gazania-based deodorant or
gazania-incense for my home.

I think my home stinks pretty bad sometimes, with the cuisine
that I do ...and everything else, and the SMELL doesn't go away.

I really love the gazania odor ...can someone point me to a
gazania one-stop-shop for incense, and similar products ?

Joyce Hagood

Joyce,
as nobody seems to be responding to your query, probably because it
isn't seen as a gardening related topic, I thought I would point you
towards the alt.aromatherapy group where you might get a response to
your question on Gazania aromas.

Old 04-08-2005, 12:36 PM
pammyT

"Joyce Hagood" Joyce.Hagood @hotmail.com wrote in message
I am shopping for some gazania-based deodorant or
gazania-incense for my home.

I think my home stinks pretty bad sometimes, with the cuisine
that I do ...and everything else, and the SMELL doesn't go away.

I really love the gazania odor ...can someone point me to a
gazania one-stop-shop for incense, and similar products ?

Joyce Hagood

How odd. Gazanias smell of cat pee to me and I'm wondering why anyone would
want to have their home smelling of that?
Now lavender or lemon, mmm clean, fresh nice.

Old 04-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net contains these words:

How odd. Gazanias smell of cat pee to me and I'm wondering why anyone would
want to have their home smelling of that?

Trolls always smell like catpee.

Janet
Old 04-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Alan Holmes

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "pammyT" fenlandfowl @talktalk.net contains these words:

How odd. Gazanias smell of cat pee to me and I'm wondering why anyone
would
want to have their home smelling of that?

Trolls always smell like catpee.

ROTFL

Thanks Janet.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Janet