Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-08-2005, 06:39 PM
tab

Default Bush stump and roots

Have bush that I would like to get completely rid of.It is hard up to
adjoining wooden fence.I have dug down on my side and cut all the roots I
can get at ,but neighbours shed is on the other side so cant get down that
side.Is there any way that I can get kill this thing off eg. by drilling
holes and pouring something in.I tried a root killer bought from Focus but
there are still new shoots appearing.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to deal with this.