Old 23-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Broadback

Default Simple instructions - impossible to follow

My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?
Old 23-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Draven

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Dead heading my Dahlias. Do I get them all?

Old 23-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Mike

"Draven" wrote in message
k...

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them

all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Dead heading my Dahlias. Do I get them all?

"Mow the grass before it gets too long."

and it rains.... and the grass grows,

and it rains ...... and the grass grows,

and it rains ............

Old 23-08-2005, 08:11 PM
shazzbat

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Instructions on a seed packet " Sow in stone-free, weed-free soil"

Oh yeah, when's that arriving then?

Steve

Old 23-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Mike Lyle

Mike wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
k...

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found
them all? The other is pick runner beans before they are too

large
to keep them cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Dead heading my Dahlias. Do I get them all?

"Mow the grass before it gets too long."

and it rains.... and the grass grows,

and it rains ...... and the grass grows,

and it rains ............

Mine's the skilfully-camouflaged eighteen-inch courgette.

--
Mike.

Old 23-08-2005, 09:33 PM
David W.E. Roberts

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:16:16 +0100, Mike Lyle wrote:

Mike wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
k...

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found
them all? The other is pick runner beans before they are too

large
to keep them cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Dead heading my Dahlias. Do I get them all?

"Mow the grass before it gets too long."

and it rains.... and the grass grows,

and it rains ...... and the grass grows,

and it rains ............

Mine's the skilfully-camouflaged eighteen-inch courgette.

Well, that explains the unusual walk :-)

Old 23-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:16:16 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

Mike wrote:
"Draven" wrote in message
k...

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found
them all? The other is pick runner beans before they are too

large
to keep them cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

"Apply when rain is not expected."
"Sow thinly" ... and it comes up like mustard and cress!

Pam in Bristol
Old 23-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Ted Richardson

"shazzbat" wrote in message
:
: "Broadback" wrote in message
: ...
: My banes are
: Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them
all?
: The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
: cropping, has anyone ever found them all?
:
: What's yours?
:
: Instructions on a seed packet " Sow in stone-free, weed-free soil"
:
: Oh yeah, when's that arriving then?
:
:
: Steve

Prick out and water

Ted

Old 24-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Broadback contains these words:

My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Plant out in (State time of year).

And have I got the ground prepared?

Please can someone shift the seasons along a bit?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 25-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Rod Craddock

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them
all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep
them cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Well drained reliably moist soil.

--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.

Old 28-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:41:40 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

"Draven" wrote in message
. uk...

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them

all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Prune after flowering. However it has not yet flowered!

Pam in Bristol
Old 29-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Alan Holmes

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:41:40 +0000 (UTC), "Mike"
wrote:

"Draven" wrote in message
.uk...

"Broadback" wrote in message
My banes are
Remove all tubers when digging potatoes, has anyone every found them

all?
The other is pick runner beans before they are too large to keep them
cropping, has anyone ever found them all?

What's yours?

Prune after flowering. However it has not yet flowered!

My son bought a shirt, the instructione said 'part cotton, part other stuff'
and 'wash when dirty'!

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Pam in Bristol

Old 29-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Pam Moore

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:09:07 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

My son bought a shirt, the instructione said 'part cotton, part other stuff'
and 'wash when dirty'!

Not at M&S then! Nice one!

Pam in Bristol
Old 29-08-2005, 08:21 PM
shazzbat

wrote:

My son bought a shirt, the instructione said 'part cotton, part other

stuff'
and 'wash when dirty'!

Not at M&S then! Nice one!

Fender guitars come in boxes the top of which is marked "this way up" *and*
"open other end"

Steve