Old 14-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Nuno Barros

Default Hypericum hidcote

Hello,

I'm a student and I need to make a work about the hypericum hidcote,
but i can't find any information.

Someone can tell me where i can get some (bibliography, internet
sites, etc)?

Thanks in advance

Nuno Barros
Old 14-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Emrys Davies

'Nuno',

The best search engine is undoubtedly www.google.com

If you search there using 'history of hypericum hidcote'
you will get a little of its history http://tinyurl.com/7gi3
and you can then build from there by varying your search requirements.

For instance if you search for 'hypericum+heath' its healing qualities
will be revealed. http://tinyurl.com/7gj0

You will have noted from the first site that Hypericum Hidcote is
thought to be a hybrid between H. x cyathiflorum 'Gold Cup'
http://davesgarden.com/t/299012/
and H. calycinum
http://greenwoodnursery.com/page.cfm/5010

The latter is mostly for ground cover (24") whereas the former grows
into quite a bush (5'x6').

Good luck,
Emrys Davies.

om...

Old 14-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Chris Stewart

"Nuno Barros" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I'm a student and I need to make a work about the hypericum hidcote,
but i can't find any information.

Someone can tell me where i can get some (bibliography, internet
sites, etc)?

Thanks in advance

Nuno Barros

Hi
Try a google.co.uk search, and it'll give you heaps of info. Also look for
St Johns Wort - it's other name.

Chris S

Old 14-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Chris Stewart

"Chris Stewart" wrote in message

"Nuno Barros" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I'm a student and I need to make a work about the hypericum hidcote,
but i can't find any information.

Someone can tell me where i can get some (bibliography, internet
sites, etc)?

Thanks in advance

Nuno Barros

Hi
Try a google.co.uk search, and it'll give you heaps of info. Also look

for
St Johns Wort - it's other name.

Chris S

Sorry, I've just spotted that St johns wort is Hypericum perforatum - silly
me.
Chris