Old 16-03-2003, 08:32 PM
a.baker

Default wet clay garden

hi

we have a small patch at the top of the garden that is very moist and has
lots of clay. could anybody give me any idea as to what plants (apart from
hostas) we could use. we need plenty of colour and foliage throughout the
year.

thanks

Anthony baker

Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Graham

Lighten the soil up with a good quantity of composted vegetation or manure.
Don't use sand as it won't help too much.

Old 18-03-2003, 08:44 AM
janet.bennett

http://www.waterloogardens.com/care_...clay_print.htm
a few ideas here.

"a.baker" wrote in message
hi

we have a small patch at the top of the garden that is very moist and has
lots of clay. could anybody give me any idea as to what plants (apart from
hostas) we could use. we need plenty of colour and foliage throughout the
year.

thanks

Anthony baker

Wet, wet, wet David Hill United Kingdom 54 22-12-2012 03:28 PM
Wet, Wet, Wet Dave Hill United Kingdom 3 21-11-2011 11:14 PM
Evergreen recommendation for Portland, OR (wet, wet, wet) Jadene Mayla Lawns 0 27-06-2011 08:27 PM
Evergreen recommendation for Portland, OR (wet, wet, wet) Jess Lawns 0 24-04-2011 04:08 PM
Wet, Wet, Wet David Hill United Kingdom 16 06-02-2004 03:49 PM