Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Jeff Banks

Default Why are my conifers going brown on one side??

I have a row of six conifers forming the boundary at the bottom of my
garden. They are about 20feet tall. The other side of my boundary is a field
used as a car park for a small club. I've only been in the house for a few
months so wanted to check what the boundary looked like from the other side.

When I checked, there are quite large patches stretching high up the length
of the conifers. Any ideas on what may be causing this and why on the back
only? I wondered if maybe the people who maintain the area being my garden
have been putting something on it or damaged them in some way?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Many thanks

Jeff

Conifers going brown...help! Daveconifer United Kingdom 4 27-08-2011 12:08 PM
Flowers: side by side mea305 Gardening 1 10-01-2007 02:23 PM
brown conifers PMAC1727 United Kingdom 2 02-07-2003 12:08 PM
south side of a solo tree in open field is the best side Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 2 15-05-2003 02:20 PM