Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-10-2005, 03:46 PM
capstan

Default Garden School

I can't watch this anymore. I find it just too embarrassing and
uncomfortable to watch.

If I were a participating student, having committed myself and family to a
lengthy and, probably, costly
undertaking I would definitely want assurance that the course has at least a
professional teaching format, with a planned and structured format and with
a lecturer who gives an aura of confidence in the venture.

I find the whole thing toe-curlingly amateurish because Gavin gives the
impression that he has no course plan or schedule (he must have of course)
but he tells that he hasn't a clue whether it all might fold into a big
mistake ?

Ballroom dancing ......Good God.
But then I suppose they're fox-trotting all over the place down at RHS
Wisley.

Sorry, I can't think of a single reason why I should have to suppress the
urge to throw things at the telly !

Capstan.......in a minority again I suppose.