Old 08-11-2005, 09:41 PM
middleton.walker

Default The bumptious sod

As you can see from the subject matter Bob the article arrived..just a
couple of hours ago.....thanks.....well written...must admit I have to agree
with being assertive....the trade mark of my chosen profession.....winding
up the gardening for the year via almost breaking my back this
afternoon.....mixed up almost a cubic yard of planting stuff.....6 cubic
feet of peat moss which took me over an hour just to wet it thru
thoroughly...does that ever take up gallon upon gallon of water and landing
up as heavy as lead......after that added a few cubic feet of cow manure and
then a combo of compost and soil.....mixed it back and forth with a
spade....just about knackered by the time it was all mixed up...tomorrow
will spread on the garden so it will be ready for planting next
year......that will be the end of the outdoor stuff except for raking up the
pine needles....I see Norman Tityball has been rather generous....I womnder
how many will choke with the drink.....all the best Bob and enjoy...thanks
for the article....B S

Old 09-11-2005, 08:32 AM
middleton.walker

My apologies for this one folks...it was sent in error...shudda gone to an
old shipmate..will have to make sure I look at the addressee more
closely....H
news

Old 09-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Bob Hobden

"middleton.walker" wrote...
My apologies for this one folks...it was sent in error...shudda gone to an
old shipmate..will have to make sure I look at the addressee more
closely....H

You had me worried there for a moment. :-)

--
Regards
Bob

Old 09-11-2005, 09:58 AM
middleton.walker

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote...
My apologies for this one folks...it was sent in error...shudda gone to
an old shipmate..will have to make sure I look at the addressee more
closely....H

You had me worried there for a moment. :-)

--
Regards
Bob
In Runnymede, 17 miles West of London

Didya think I had gone off me rocker??????

Old 09-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these words:

My apologies for this one folks...it was sent in error...shudda gone to an
old shipmate..will have to make sure I look at the addressee more
closely....H

I wondered what it was all about.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Old 09-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these words:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"middleton.walker" wrote...

My apologies for this one folks...it was sent in error...shudda gone to
an old shipmate..will have to make sure I look at the addressee more
closely....H

You had me worried there for a moment. :-)

Didya think I had gone off me rocker??????

I thought I must have missed the top of the thread somehow.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Just put down 10 pallets of Tiff Sod, what do I do now? Route Man Texas 3 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
when to sod st augustine Randy Marsh Texas 3 05-04-2003 11:09 AM
grass sod question? jeffrey Gardening 0 28-03-2003 05:44 PM
Sod Lifter Astro Obs Texas 2 05-03-2003 08:18 PM
Time to set out St. Augustine sod? Sam Texas 1 23-02-2003 10:49 PM