GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Silver lining (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/109441-re-silver-lining.html)

La puce 02-12-2005 10:48 AM

Silver lining

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Curious. Under her current ID, Puce has no posting history on urg
before October 05. So what on earth does she accuse me of "getting away
with" in February 04 ?

You had been rude to someone else's. Google your name and you'll see
many upon many people you have offended. To name just a few, threads
tittled 'How do you poison a connifer', 'Chicken pellets tub' and
another called 'Thank You'. I had received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you and sadly
Mike too which I think is a sweet man, if perhaps showing signs of
being a bit bothered for having you under his skin. However, apparently
I need to let you rambling coz that's the way you are. So be it. Ramble
away and see if I care!

What's all that about, "Puce"? Another example of your bad memory,
dishonesty, delusions and attempts to smear me?

You started Janet. I was happilly bumbling along as I usually do when
you came up with all your links accusing me of accrediting myself with
seaweeds info. So push off.

Or did you just forget which socks you have on ?

My socks are always different. Far too dark and too early to bother
really. Go on, go on rambling.

La puce 02-12-2005 10:55 AM

Silver lining

Sacha wrote:
Oh god, not *another* one. How wearying and how terminally dull.

Another what?! Another one you bully perhaps because they get the
attention you don't get with your stoopid questions about standard
wisteria when you already have one, stoopid question about the name of
a rose that you already know?!? Just leave me alone if you are going to
be vile and abusive. Get a life woman!

Mike 02-12-2005 04:21 PM

Silver lining

--
..
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

I had received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you I had
received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you and sadly
Mike too which I think is a sweet man, if perhaps showing signs of
being a bit bothered for having you under his skin

With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

Janet

mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww wwwww

La puce 02-12-2005 04:29 PM

Silver lining

Janet Baraclough wrote:
With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

I don't understand.

middleton.walker 02-12-2005 04:58 PM

Silver lining

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

I had received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you I had
received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you and sadly
Mike too which I think is a sweet man, if perhaps showing signs of
being a bit bothered for having you under his skin

With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

Janet

we could do with a few seagulls around this woman....amd let them do their
thing...she will then be so busy cleaning up the crap she wont have any time
for purring crap here

Mike 02-12-2005 05:08 PM

Silver lining

--
..
"middleton.walker" wrote in message
. ..

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

I had received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you I had
received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you and sadly
Mike too which I think is a sweet man, if perhaps showing signs of
being a bit bothered for having you under his skin

With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

Janet

we could do with a few seagulls around this woman....amd let them do their
thing...she will then be so busy cleaning up the crap she wont have any

time
for purring crap here

What a pity Elephants don't fly :-))

middleton.walker 02-12-2005 05:16 PM

Silver lining

"Mike" wrote in message

.
[...]

well done as ever Mike

Tumbleweed 02-12-2005 05:37 PM

Silver lining

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Janet Baraclough wrote:
With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

I don't understand.

I'm not surprised.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

La puce 02-12-2005 05:45 PM

Silver lining

Tumbleweed wrote:
I'm not surprised.

Do you always feel that big behind your screen?! All your contributions
so far are less than 5 words sentence and more often it's to
antagonise.

I don't understand what Janet meant by what she said. At least I'm
honest.

BAC 02-12-2005 07:04 PM

Silver lining

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Janet Baraclough wrote:
With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

I don't understand.

Taking that at face value, the phrase usually means something along the
lines that the person who says it thinks the subject has made a poor choice
of a friend or friends.

HTH.

BAC 02-12-2005 07:08 PM

Silver lining

"Mike" wrote in message

.
[...]

Jumbo Jet effluent is bad enough, thanks ...

Mike 02-12-2005 07:41 PM

Silver lining

--
..
"BAC" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

.
[...]

Reference Elephants flying leads on to pigs flying, I wonder what happened
to mabbett, don't see too much of his 'net nanny' activities these days.

Jaques d'Alltrades 02-12-2005 10:17 PM

Silver lining

The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

Or did you just forget which socks you have on ?

My socks are always different. Far too dark and too early to bother
really. Go on, go on rambling.

Sock = 'sock-puppet'

'Sock-puppet' = another Usenet/mail identity which the user manipulates
to suggest more support for the user's arguments.

So, in this context, 'socks' is rather loosely used.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

Grumach Macabre o' Auchterloonie 02-12-2005 10:21 PM

Silver lining

The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

What's all that about, "Puce"? Another example of your bad memory,
dishonesty, delusions and attempts to smear me?

You started Janet. I was happilly bumbling along as I usually do when
you came up with all your links accusing me of accrediting myself with
seaweeds info. So push off.

Or did you just forget which socks you have on ?

My socks are always different. Far too dark and too early to bother
really. Go on, go on rambling.

Hardly what i would term a 'sock', though this poster is...

--
Mac
"Gin a body meet a body..."

Jaques d'Alltrades 02-12-2005 10:22 PM

Silver lining

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

I had received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you I had
received lots of email from this
forum's pips when you first attacked me, telling me about you and sadly
Mike too which I think is a sweet man, if perhaps showing signs of
being a bit bothered for having you under his skin

With friends like that, you don't need enemies.

Janet

mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww wwwww

Quite. Your antics hardly lend anything like weight to your bile.