Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2005, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Fumigation!

Honest to god, I feel as if this group needs fumigating!

Usually at about this time of year, we all discuss what gardening goodies we
hope to get for Christmas - anyone care to contribute?

I'd like lots and lots of rose bushes and to persuade Ray to find me
somewhere to plant them. ;-) At present, we're working on a compromise,
which is to put up some posts on the tea room lawn and loop chain between
them. Up and along these we will grow roses and honeysuckle, and the more
scented the better. I think this is more likely to be a birthday present in
January, given that I've only just asked for it. ;-)

So - what about you - what do you want Father Christmas to bring you?!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk