Old 07-12-2005, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default Busy not gardening!

Our recent garden project has got a bit out of hand, Where we would normally
be sorting beds and borders and tidying plants in tunnels and greenhouses we
have instead been attempting to make a level area in our otherwise sloping
garden.
Not finished yet! anyone interested in seeing what we are up to this link
should take you to a picture page.
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/pond/pond.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 07-12-2005, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 7/12/05 10:42, in article ,
"Charlie Pridham" wrote:

Our recent garden project has got a bit out of hand, Where we would normally
be sorting beds and borders and tidying plants in tunnels and greenhouses we
have instead been attempting to make a level area in our otherwise sloping
garden.
Not finished yet! anyone interested in seeing what we are up to this link
should take you to a picture page.
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/pond/pond.htm

Looks very good, Charlie - lots of hard work and worth the effort. As you
know, my solution to almost every garden design problem is "put in a pond",
so I thoroughly approve! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 07-12-2005, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider

Charlie Pridham wrote in message
Our recent garden project has got a bit out of hand, Where we would

normally
be sorting beds and borders and tidying plants in tunnels and greenhouses

we
have instead been attempting to make a level area in our otherwise sloping
garden.
Not finished yet! anyone interested in seeing what we are up to this link
should take you to a picture page.
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/pond/pond.htm

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Promises to be magnificent! Do let us see the finished product.
Spider

Old 07-12-2005, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Charlie Pridham" wrote ...
Our recent garden project has got a bit out of hand, Where we would
normally
be sorting beds and borders and tidying plants in tunnels and greenhouses
we
have instead been attempting to make a level area in our otherwise sloping
garden.
Not finished yet! anyone interested in seeing what we are up to this link
should take you to a picture page.
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/pond/pond.htm

Presumably you will want some Lilies in that pond, may I suggest some of the
more recent US hybrids like our "Peach Glow", or next summers purchase "Pink
Pumpkin" or the best yellow "Joey Tomocik".
Lots of new ones at
http://www.lilieswatergardens.co.uk/...e.asp?cat=A-2B as well as the
old French favourites, he propagates some to order only.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 07-12-2005, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Our recent garden project has got a bit out of hand, Where we would normally
be sorting beds and borders and tidying plants in tunnels and greenhouses we
have instead been attempting to make a level area in our otherwise sloping
garden.
Not finished yet! anyone interested in seeing what we are up to this link
should take you to a picture page.
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/pond/pond.htm
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk