Old 02-09-2003, 04:34 PM
Culturalenigma

Default Busy group!

You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever subscribed
to...lol! There's a post about once a second...

*grin*

Trai

Old 02-09-2003, 06:14 PM
Ron Clark

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:32:44 -0400, "Culturalenigma"
wrote:

You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever subscribed
to...lol! There's a post about once a second...

You must be joking, I subscribe to groups that are on average 5 - 6
times bigger than this and there are so lots bigger. (Although this
is coming along nicely)

--
®óñ© © ²°°³

Old 02-09-2003, 07:32 PM
Culturalenigma

Just downloading as they come in. No biggie. I see lots of posts here, I
don't subscribe to bigger ng because I think the messages get lost.
Besides, I only need this and three others...I'm good with those.

trai
"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g0o9jv.1mll6gpx6d6iiN%00senetnospamtodayta@m acunlimited.net...
Culturalenigma wrote:

You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever

subscribed
to...lol! There's a post about once a second...

*grin*

Trai

Actually its quite a quiet group compared to some.. How are you
manageing your reader?

//

Old 02-09-2003, 11:07 PM
David Hill

"..... You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever
subscribed to...lol!
There's a post about once a second... ........"

You must be in a different group to me.

one a second is
60 per minute
3600 per hour
86400 per day.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 02-09-2003, 11:08 PM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from "Culturalenigma" contains these words:

You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever subscribed
to...lol! There's a post about once a second...

Hmmm. You haven't lived much, have you?

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk exchange d.p. with p to
Old 02-09-2003, 11:08 PM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from Ron Clark contains these words:

With a little help from The Shed. Have a look at rec.arts.poems......

Old 03-09-2003, 01:12 AM
Andy Spragg

"Culturalenigma" pushed briefly to the front
of the queue on Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:32:44 -0400, and nailed this to the
shed door:

^ You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever subscribed
^ to...lol! There's a post about once a second...
^
^ *grin*

Hmm. New here? Try killfiling the (crossposted) thread "Hello garden,
Shed calling" and recompute your estimate of posting frequency ...

Andy
--

"No, you claim the magpie is to blame for all the
worlds ills, based on your ignorance of magpies."

Old 03-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Culturalenigma

"David Hill" wrote in message
"..... You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever
subscribed to...lol!
There's a post about once a second... ........"

You must be in a different group to me.

one a second is
60 per minute
3600 per hour
86400 per day.

Hm, maybe you are right. But maybe not. I dunno. Possibly I was
exaggerating?

Trai

Old 03-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Culturalenigma

Hmmm. You haven't lived much, have you?

I guess not. WHy don't you tell me about your life? I obviously need much
educating.

Trai

Old 03-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Culturalenigma

Hmm. New here? Try killfiling the (crossposted) thread "Hello garden,
Shed calling" and recompute your estimate of posting frequency ...

Andy

Well, ok, maybe i was wrong. This ng is soooo slowwww. Where oh where have
all the gardeners gone????

LOL,
Trai

Old 03-09-2003, 04:02 AM
Andy

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:48:04 -0400, "Culturalenigma"
wrote:

snip headers

"..... You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever
subscribed to...lol!
There's a post about once a second... ........"

You must be in a different group to me.

one a second is
60 per minute
3600 per hour
86400 per day.

Hm, maybe you are right. But maybe not. I dunno. Possibly I was
exaggerating?

I must have told you ten million times. Don't exaggerate!

Andy
Old 03-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Culturalenigma

Ditto below
snip headers

"..... You know, this has got to be the heaviest posted group I've ever
subscribed to...lol!
There's a post about once a second... ........"

You must be in a different group to me.

one a second is
60 per minute
3600 per hour
86400 per day.

Hm, maybe you are right. But maybe not. I dunno. Possibly I was
exaggerating?

I must have told you ten million times. Don't exaggerate!

Andy

But it's so fuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! And it's the net! If you can't exaggerate
here, WHERE????

;o)

Trai

Old 03-09-2003, 11:22 AM

"Culturalenigma" wrote in message
: Ditto below
: snip headers
:
[...]
The soldiers are coming in hundreds and hundreds, there's dozens and dozens,
I've counted fifteen :O)