Old 19-12-2005, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default To Janet and Spider

On 19/12/05 0:32, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip

Alan, this is quite unexpected and I'm very touched. Thank you so much
for
this kindness.

Hang on--it's Christmas Sacha--the time for goodwill etc etc. Just remember
in the New Year he is quite entitled to slag you off and if he doesn't I
can guess at those who will.

I've known Alan a long time and met him, too. IME, he can get a bit tetchy
with some people but he doesn't slag people off in that gratuitous sense
that I think you mean. Of course, neither does he harass and bully people
on virtually their every post, either!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 19-12-2005, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Marilyn

Janet hasn't bothered to reply to my note, and Spider seems to have left the
group. I can't really blame her.
This isn't the place for me either. Goodbye everyone.

Old 19-12-2005, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

"Marilyn" wrote in message
Janet hasn't bothered to reply to my note, and Spider seems to have left

the
group. I can't really blame her.
This isn't the place for me either. Goodbye everyone.

Oh dear :-((

Another one not in the 'In crowd'

The newsgroup will soon be just the chosen few :-((

Do they not understand? Are they so blind to their actions?

Mike

Old 19-12-2005, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Marilyn
writes
Janet hasn't bothered to reply to my note, and Spider seems to have left the
group. I can't really blame her.
This isn't the place for me either. Goodbye everyone.

That is a shame. Someone has tried several times to hound me out of
this group - even to the extent of following me to another group, which
I have to say is nowadays a much friendlier group than this one. She
got short shrift from the posters there, although after I invited her to
stay and join us, she seemed to leave.

This used to be a friendly group, although we did have our arguments and
disagreements, especially in winter time. Never mind, what goes around
comes around.

Long live gardening and urglers everywhere, old and new - and friendly.
--
June Hughes