Old 16-12-2005, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default OT, well not really :-)))

Just had a wonderful telephone call from my ISP :-))

We ended laughing :-))))

Mike
but then you knew that.

--
..

Old 17-12-2005, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
capstan

"Mike" wrote in message
Just had a wonderful telephone call from my ISP :-))

We ended laughing :-))))

Mike
but then you knew that.

Hail good Sir Michael

I trust sire you have not collywobbled the goodly fair maidens of this
pleasant farie grotto and thereby provoked the wrath of the great and mighty
Wizard ISP ?

Gadzooks sire, methinks surely not.

For is it not known by all us lowly peasants (slaves and toilers of the
evil Princess Bliar that we are), that ye are indeed a stout and merrie
fellow with a good heart, a merrie quip and a kind and mellow rejoinder for
everyone.....even the wicked witches of the North and the South.

Raise your spirits good sire and be not downhearted. Be mindful of the
small band of poor stalwart yeomen who support your doomed, yet, brave and
noble cause. Tho, alas, to heaven we may not finally repair.

Your humble servant ... capstan.

Old 17-12-2005, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Capstan, you put yourself down. :-((

Think higher of yourself.

Mike