Old 19-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default West Cornwall show

Was down helping to set up today and the scent in the hall was incredible
and that was before all the plants were in!
Trengwainton garden were bringing in armfulls of a pink magnolia with blooms
a foot across, staggering.
I know its a long way to go (its only a small show) but anyone who is down
west from Thursday pm till Saturday evening should try and make the effort.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 19-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Natalie

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Was down helping to set up today and the scent in the hall was incredible
and that was before all the plants were in!
Trengwainton garden were bringing in armfulls of a pink magnolia with

blooms
a foot across, staggering.
I know its a long way to go (its only a small show) but anyone who is down
west from Thursday pm till Saturday evening should try and make the

effort.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Where is the show being held Charlie? I'll phone my friend Cheryl and see
if she knows about it.

Thanks
Natalie

Old 22-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Charlie Pridham

Where is the show being held Charlie? I'll phone my friend Cheryl and see
if she knows about it.

Thanks
Natalie

Sorry!, good job I am not in advertising!

The Show is at St John's Hall Penzance.