Old 02-01-2006, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Unwanted catalogues

Why do companies insist on sending catalogues when you order from the
net? I'm perfectly able to browse the companies catalogue on line, and
the extra expense of sending out catalogues must jack up the prices.
Surely an option on ordering to opt in to catalogues should be provided.
--
Please do not reply to this Email address
All Emails are deleted upon receipt.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"Broadback" wrote in message
Why do companies insist on sending catalogues when you order from the net?
I'm perfectly able to browse the companies catalogue on line, and the
extra expense of sending out catalogues must jack up the prices. Surely an
option on ordering to opt in to catalogues should be provided.
--
Please do not reply to this Email address
All Emails are deleted upon receipt.

I feel that I am the odd one out because although my whole life and
financial affairs are online I still like to get hard copy catalogues.
It's totally acceptable to sit on the bog with a magazine but not a laptop.