Old 05-01-2006, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Growing Rhizobium in a lab

Hi,

Is it possible to culture rhizobium bacteria in a lab bioreactor? I've
read somewhere that these bacteria lack a cell wall and cannot be
easily cultured?

Regards,
Mohit.

Old 05-01-2006, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cereus-validus-...........

That's ridiculous.

A cell without a cell wall is a dead cell.

Did you do a Google search on how to grow bacterial cultures?

oups.com...

Old 06-01-2006, 08:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Thanks,

So in effect, it can be grown in lab. Could you point me to resources
where the optimum growth parameters are mentioned or something like
that?

I'm an masters in technology student in a college in India and am
looking to do a project in a bioprocess control system design to
culture this bacteria.

Thanks,
Mohit.