Old 17-01-2006, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara

Default Plans for Spring

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
When it's raining and cold is the time for scribbling on envelopes and
hatching ideas for the garden in 2006, so I'm wondering what you're
plotting. In our household

Well, when we finally both stop coughing, the first has to be planting
our Christmas presents (an unnamed pale pink camellia and an oak with
injected truffles), and, not least, our 35th wedding anniversary
present: a really lovely Acer palmatum Sango Kaku.

The next has to be compiling a reverse garden diary: instead of what to
do each month, we need a list of what not to do, even if we manage to
find the time: that is, the worst time of year, particularly, to prune
various things, feed them, etc. if at the right time we were nailed to
our computers because of deadlines (but far be it from me to complain:
you tend to get what you wish for, so I NEVER wish for less work - nor
do I wish for less garden!)

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

Spring pond plans.... Gary Tabar Ponds (moderated) 11 18-04-2011 10:48 PM
Plans for Spring JennyC United Kingdom 9 25-01-2006 12:08 AM
Spring serenades, evening harmonies, and offerings of Spring come madgardener Gardening 2 21-04-2004 01:04 AM
Spring doings, major garden accomplishments and spring is bursting out up in Fairy holler madgardener Gardening 0 25-03-2004 10:03 PM
Spring doings, major garden accomplishments and spring is bursting out up in Fairy holler madgardener Gardening 0 25-03-2004 10:02 PM