Old 19-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Registered User

Location: Nottingham
Cool Bourganvilla

Has anyone any knowledge on how to assist in growing healthy bourganvillas.Knowledge on pruning and watering/feeding would be of interest
Old 20-01-2006, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris S

Default Bourganvilla

--
kevin smith

Hi Kevin -- try this link for some info

http://www.hintsandthings.com/garden/bougainvillea.htm

Heaps of info on www.Google.co.uk

Chris S

Old 20-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered User

Hello,

I have bought a few Bougainvilleas from this place (below). If you have a look at the website there is care advice which I have found works well. If you like bougainvilleas then it is fantastic to see all the different colours in the greenhouses there.

One extra tip I can give is not to move them around. We had problems with ours not flowering and looking poor. We found that a change of light direction seems to confuse them. We were moving them from inside to outside regularly. If you have to move them to clean the area then make sure they are facing the same direction when you put them back.

http://www.westdalenurseries.co.uk/

Darren