Old 07-02-2006, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
kenty;\)

Default Then rain has come.

P***ing down here in Nottingham!
Keith

Old 07-02-2006, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

kenty wrote:
P***ing down here in Nottingham!

Horizontal cats and dogs here in Manchester!

Old 07-02-2006, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 7/2/06 22:07, in article ,
"kenty" wrote:

P***ing down here in Nottingham!
Keith

Little bit of rain here but quite a gale setting in.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 07-02-2006, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message . com, La
Puce writes

kenty wrote:
P***ing down here in Nottingham!

Horizontal cats and dogs here in Manchester!

Drizzle here.
--
June Hughes
Old 07-02-2006, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"kenty" wrote
P***ing down here in Nottingham!

Windy but dry here still,
Having just looked out my window and watched the lights of a plane taking
off from Heathrow in the distance, the cloud cover is certainly lowering but
it's a clear night so far.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 07-02-2006, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

"Sacha" wrote
"kenty" wrote:

P***ing down here in Nottingham!
Keith

Little bit of rain here but quite a gale setting in.

Rain here too, and contrary to disgracefully libellous rumours ahem! I
didn't need a duckpond to realise, I just heard it on the windows. ;-)

--
Sue

Old 07-02-2006, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman

been a bit wet here in West Mids
"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old 08-02-2006, 02:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"kenty" wrote in message
P***ing down here in Nottingham!
Keith

A clear sky no rain and it's 2am so I am p***ed off. I bet Kay reports 2" of
golden growing rain magically nutrient enriched ,unless someone up there in
Scotland has nicked the lot.

Old 08-02-2006, 07:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 7/2/06 22:07, in article ,
"kenty" wrote:

P***ing down here in Nottingham!
Keith

Little bit of rain here but quite a gale setting in.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
)

Gales in Bristol last night but now totally windless.

Old 08-02-2006, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Rupert" contains these words:

A clear sky no rain and it's 2am so I am p***ed off. I bet Kay reports
2" of
golden growing rain magically nutrient enriched ,unless someone up there in
Scotland has nicked the lot.

I did warn you, but did you listen?

Torrential rain last night, clear blue sky and sun this morning with
dusting of snow on the mountain top.

Janet

Old 08-02-2006, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 7/2/06 23:31, in article
ws.net, "Sue"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
"kenty" wrote:

P***ing down here in Nottingham!
Keith

Little bit of rain here but quite a gale setting in.

Rain here too, and contrary to disgracefully libellous rumours ahem! I
didn't need a duckpond to realise, I just heard it on the windows. ;-)

There's clever! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 08-02-2006, 11:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Martin contains these words:

Force 8-9 forecast for tomorrow in NL. Today was the 21st consecutive
day without sun in Groningen

We'll send Tony Blair over, hanging from a coliheptor, then.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 08-02-2006, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

A little rain, but nowhere enough - February Filldyke isn't doing its
bit here in East Angular.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 08-02-2006, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"Dave Poole" wrote in message
Rupert wrote:

A clear sky no rain and it's 2am so I am p***ed off.

We had some around 11pm last night. It lasted for just a short time
and has done nothing to counter the dust-dry conditions here. I had
to get the hose out and spend a good hour watering yesterday and will
have to do the same today, maybe even tomorrow. The banana clumps -
particularly that of Musa sikkimensis have 30cms. thick, trunk like
pseudo stems several metres high. The wrinkling due to water shortage
is extremely pronounced - deep grooves running for 1.5m or more up the
leaf sheaves. Several palms have their leaves flagging badly and even
Aloes, which are normally very drought tolerant succulents in winter
have floppy leaves.

Dave Poole
Torquay, Coastal South Devon UK
Winter min -2°C. Summer max 34°C.
Growing season: March - November

Still no rain here but I will water and when people give me funny looks I
will blame you.
If things are that bad down your way do you fancy a swap?
Near Bradford, Inland West Yorkshire UK
Winter min -15 C. Summer max 15C
Growing season June 4th. :-)

Old 08-02-2006, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 7/2/06 23:31, in article
ws.net, "Sue"
wrote:

Rain here too, and contrary to disgracefully libellous rumours ahem! I
didn't need a duckpond to realise, I just heard it on the windows. ;-)

There's clever! ;-)

I heard it on the news...

--
Rusty