Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-02-2006, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Signatures

Very often people ask for advice on the use of certain plants in their
gardens but the rest of us don't know where they live. And if we do know,
we might have forgotten! I know this was suggested by someone several
years ago but I would suggest that attaching a brief description of your
general location to your sig.file helps urglers to help each other. David
Poole does that, Charlie Pridham does it and so do I and a few others so it
gives anyone reading our posts some notion of whether what we're saying is
of any relevance to their personal circumstances.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk