Old 18-02-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Westwood t1200 Lawn Tractor

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the sevice manual or operating manual
for a Westwood t1200 lawn tractor?

Ian

Old 18-02-2006, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_Hog®

wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the sevice manual or operating
manual
for a Westwood t1200 lawn tractor?

Ian

Look in Yellow Pages for your local dealer or contact Westwood for details
of your local dealer.

http://www.westwoodtractors.com/

Owners manual should be cheap, service manual will be expensive and may only
be available on DVD to authorised dealers.

Old 20-02-2006, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tugger

If it's got a B&S engine you will find useful manuals for the engine on
their (B&S) website ...

You'll see old Westwood manuals for auction on ebay sometimes too ...

"Road_Hog®" wrote in message

wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get a copy of the sevice manual or operating
manual
for a Westwood t1200 lawn tractor?

Ian

Look in Yellow Pages for your local dealer or contact Westwood for details
of your local dealer.

http://www.westwoodtractors.com/

Owners manual should be cheap, service manual will be expensive and may
only be available on DVD to authorised dealers.

Westwood tractor alarm twister About GardenBanter 0 26-03-2013 12:52 PM
Westwood S1000 10HP Ride on Mower lucylocket United Kingdom 4 20-02-2012 09:44 PM
Westwood 1300M Glynn Lawns 1 11-10-2008 12:51 AM
Westwood Gazelle W16 - which battery ? Richard United Kingdom 1 23-05-2005 05:14 PM