Old 19-02-2006, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jez

Default Wildlife

You're invited to join my wildlife forum room, Meet others who can
help you with anything wildlife if it be setting up a bird box camera
to viewing to anything else. You're just a click away. Your find it
at http://forum.gardenwildlife.co.uk/

Hope to see you there

Jeremy Pidgeon

Old 19-02-2006, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Jez" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're invited to join my wildlife forum room, Meet others who can
help you with anything wildlife if it be setting up a bird box camera
to viewing to anything else. You're just a click away. Your find it
at http://forum.gardenwildlife.co.uk/

Hope to see you there

There is already a wildlife newsgroup!

Alan

Jeremy Pidgeon

Old 19-02-2006, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ned

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Jez" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're invited to join my wildlife forum room, Meet others who can
help you with anything wildlife if it be setting up a bird box

camera
to viewing to anything else. You're just a click away. Your find

it
at http://forum.gardenwildlife.co.uk/

Hope to see you there

There is already a wildlife newsgroup!

Alan

Ah, there might be just the one of you Alan, but there are lots of us
out there.
There is always room for one more.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 05.02.2006

Old 21-02-2006, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"ned" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Jez" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're invited to join my wildlife forum room, Meet others who can
help you with anything wildlife if it be setting up a bird box

camera
to viewing to anything else. You're just a click away. Your find

it
at http://forum.gardenwildlife.co.uk/

Hope to see you there

There is already a wildlife newsgroup!

Alan

Ah, there might be just the one of you Alan, but there are lots of us
out there.
There is always room for one more.

So then, why don't you use the established newsgroup which is there, why
waste time trying to create another?

Especially when the existing newsgroup will have a number of subscribers.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
last update 05.02.2006

Old 21-02-2006, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ned

"ned" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Jez" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Variety and choice. Let them flourish.
Would you ban a new rose because one already exists?
:-)

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk
latest update 20.02.2006

Nat'l Wildlife Federation Programs LeeAnne Gardening 9 27-04-2003 02:08 PM
Budleja cultivars & Wildlife Paul Kelly United Kingdom 3 04-03-2003 07:46 PM
wildlife Jay Bird Texas 6 13-02-2003 02:35 PM
new group for wildlife gardening Roy United Kingdom 1 04-11-2002 11:27 AM