Old 02-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Ian B

Default wanted Rotorvator / Cultivator

I'm looking to buy a Rotorvator / Cultavator, with a narrow cut for home
use. Does anybody know where I can get a new or used one without breaking
the bank?
Oxford / Northampton area.
Thanks in advance for any help
ian

Old 02-04-2003, 10:08 PM
IP

Hi Ian
Keep an eye on a free ads news paper I got mine fo a chap who lived near
swindon on the A420 (i think), How narrow do you want with only two tines
the cut is about 12 inches or 24 with all 4, Good luck as they seem to go
quickly from my experiance.

Ian

et...