Old 26-02-2006, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne

Default X an authentic gardening post

Why don't we all start our posts with an X and see if it will help keep the
real ones separated from the junk? Otherwise I'm open to suggestions.

Dwayne

Old 26-02-2006, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

Dwayne wrote:
Why don't we all start our posts with an X and see if it will help keep the
real ones separated from the junk? Otherwise I'm open to suggestions.

Dwayne

Another one could be [gardening] in the subject header. I use a filter
to extract my incoming emails from one of the Yahoo groups into a
specifically named folder.

Richard.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
Old 27-02-2006, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Richard Brooks" wrote in message
Dwayne wrote:
Why don't we all start our posts with an X and see if it will help keep
the real ones separated from the junk? Otherwise I'm open to
suggestions.

Dwayne

Another one could be [gardening] in the subject header. I use a filter to
extract my incoming emails from one of the Yahoo groups into a
specifically named folder.

Unfortunately the idiot who posts this rubbish also reads some of the
articles on this newsgroup, so (s)he has adopted the use of these symbols in
the subject!

Alan

Richard.

Old 27-02-2006, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

Dwayne wrote:

Why don't we all start our posts with an X and see if it will help keep
the real ones separated from the junk? Otherwise I'm open to
suggestions.

Dwayne

Another one could be [gardening] in the subject header. I use a filter to
extract my incoming emails from one of the Yahoo groups into a
specifically named folder.

Unfortunately the idiot who posts this rubbish also reads some of the
articles on this newsgroup, so (s)he has adopted the use of these symbols in
the subject!

Alan

It looks like this current crop (sorry!) has a consistency about it.

Subject: jimmie, have a pathetic smog. You won't care it

Fo:
Subject: courtney, have a dry jar. You won't play it

That will change when they get booted off their ISP but for each block
that crops up the number will be the same for that block.

A chopping off of one hand should be sufficient for annoyances like this!

Richard.

Old 27-02-2006, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Crazy Dog

Dwayne wrote:

[...]

Maybe Sharia law wouldn't be so bad after all.

--
Crazy Dog

Old 27-02-2006, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from Richard Brooks contains these words:

It looks like this current crop (sorry!) has a consistency about it.

Fo:

"53ab2750" is the common factor in the headers

That will change when they get booted off their ISP but for each block
that crops up the number will be the same for that block.

A chopping off of one hand should be sufficient for annoyances like this!

I wonder if an ASBO might be arranged...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig