Old 27-02-2006, 11:57 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,uk.rec.gardening,rec.ponds,alt.troll
Ian Paul Freemanly

Default the facts about"amy" aka "lillmissthing"

Cease and Desist Stroked my keelbasa and whined:

Mortisandraco wrote:
"Cease and Desist" wrote in message

Mortisandraco wrote:

Someone I met in real life killed himself, and I know for a fact he at

least

read ash or asm. I know because at some point we joked about the less
serious entries in the method file. I have no inclination to find out
whether he posted here or not, but I can't help to wonder about at

times.

Did you meet through the internet?

It would be a lot easier for me if I had met him through the internet.
It was job related and I meet a lot of "techies" that way.

I've never met a single person in RL who knows about usenet, unless I
was the one who told them.

I've had the fortune of meeting people who where way more talented than me..
I've learned a lot of them although I'm too lazy to show it..

You don't post very much, but FWIW, I read and like your stuff.

lol

slruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing suckass brown nosing cock bite

Hey LSL, this one appears to be gay. Probably has brit blood too