Old 14-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Registered User

Default New Bbc Daytime Show!

Leopard Films are making a new daytime show for the BBC called My Life For Sale!

Our presenter Lorne Spicer is going to help you upgrade your possessions. Using only the internet, two rooms in your house will have everything in them sold, from the carpets to the cupboards, along with anything else in your house you want to get rid of. Then with the money, you’ll buy it back again, but better.

We’re looking for people who want to swap the possessions they have for newer and more stylish things. With the money you make from selling all your clutter, you can completely update these two rooms and your lives.

We want families with a house piled high with unwanted bits and pieces to call us now.

So if you want help turning your clutter into things that you really want, then get in touch:

Call me: 0870 420 4232
E-mail Lisa:
Old 14-03-2006, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

lisahallatt writes

We’re looking for people who want to swap the possessions they have for
newer and more stylish things. With the money you make from selling
all
your clutter, you can completely update these two rooms and your lives.

So if you want help turning your clutter into things that you really
want, then get in touch:

Eeeek!!
/rushes off and fits better locks in case anyone tries to rid me of *my*
clutter.

I wonder if she's crossposted to sheds? ;-)
--
Kay
Old 15-03-2006, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

In article , K
writes
lisahallatt writes

We’re looking for people who want to swap the possessions they have for
newer and more stylish things. With the money you make from selling
all
your clutter, you can completely update these two rooms and your lives.

So if you want help turning your clutter into things that you really
want, then get in touch:

Eeeek!!
/rushes off and fits better locks in case anyone tries to rid me of
*my* clutter.

I wonder if she's crossposted to sheds? ;-)

And why do the media think that everyone wants to get rid of their
possessions along with memories or value and buy new temporary tat?
Why should selling a room full of secondhand #''clutter; realise enough
to buy furniture of quality for a whole room?

Janet
who would NEVER w
ant a 'designer' or 'life stylist' to organise MY life or home. Though I
wouldn't mind a planting plan for the vegetable beds, I van never choose
or get a final decision on what I should grow this year.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph