Old 25-03-2006, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Apology to all for my Netiquette "Sorry"

trimmed to uk.rec.gardening

"DCA" wrote in message

YES IT IS a worry
This **** has SPAMMED dozens and dozens of groups
He is an ignorant fool.
Its not like he's the only fundraiser in the world is it!
Just imagine if all fundraisers SPAMMED like this - it'd bring ng's down.
If I want to contribute to a wothy cause, I know I can find a place to
hand out my money without having the pot waved under my nose

Isn't it just! It also helps if you trim the headers when you reply,
to just that of your own reading group. In order to let them have the
undoubted benefit of your wisdom. Rather than cross-posting them back
to the original 30 NewsGroups. Doh!

But then its unlikely you'll be reading this either.

Shame.

michael adams

Old 25-03-2006, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"michael adams" wrote in message

trimmed to uk.rec.gardening

"DCA" wrote in message

YES IT IS a worry
This **** has SPAMMED dozens and dozens of groups
He is an ignorant fool.
Its not like he's the only fundraiser in the world is it!
Just imagine if all fundraisers SPAMMED like this - it'd bring ng's

down.
If I want to contribute to a wothy cause, I know I can find a place to
hand out my money without having the pot waved under my nose

Isn't it just! It also helps if you trim the headers when you reply,
to just that of your own reading group. In order to let them have the
undoubted benefit of your wisdom. Rather than cross-posting them back
to the original 30 NewsGroups. Doh!

If I'm replying to a post like this, I leave the headers and put the
followup to my own group.

Alan

But then surely you're still sending what is essentially a pointless
message, to all those other NewsGroups. Just in the hopes of catching
the attention of the OP, who may post on one of them presumably. Some
of which NewsGroups apparently weren't even on the original Spammed
list.

I was merely seeking to persuade posters from this particular
NewsGroup not to cause any further poinless propogation, by
way of example. That's all.

michael adams

a public apology zhanataya Gardening 1 11-02-2012 01:20 AM
netiquette Fiev United Kingdom 6 13-08-2004 06:17 PM
Apology Accepted ... for what? dkat Ponds 21 28-08-2003 08:02 PM
Apology Accepted Anne Lurie Ponds 1 23-08-2003 03:13 AM
SNL Spartan Cheerleaders/ apology Nedra Ponds 0 27-07-2003 09:03 PM