Old 10-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Registered User

Default How do I......??

Hello there.

This is probably a silly question, but I originally asked a question on the bonsai section of this site, but haven't got any reply.

I have heard something about the fact that because I'm only on here, I won't be able to see all of the replies.
I'm wondering what I have to do to get round this problem, and i have asked on the Bosai forum, but to no avail.

Can someone please help me here??

Thanks.
__________________
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
jtill

First, this is an open forum and you may not get any replies. You can
"search" this or any topic or group for your name and you will get any
reply with your name in it. Since Douglas is a commn name you may get
many hits not posted by you but other folk named Douglas. In the future
use some signature that is less abundant. Maybe "Douglas 999" or one
you make up.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
jtill

Another problem may be your title. "How do I...?" may better read
"Bonsai help wanted" or whatever. Something that will attract folk
with answers that fit your problem or ones that at least want to chat
about it.
Joe T
Houston

Old 10-04-2006, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Douglas wrote:
Hello there.

This is probably a silly question, but I originally asked a question on
the bonsai section of this site, but haven't got any reply.

I have heard something about the fact that because I'm only on here, I
won't be able to see all of the replies.
I'm wondering what I have to do to get round this problem, and i have
asked on the Bosai forum, but to no avail.

There is no Bonsai section on uk.rec.gardening though there may be
people who know something about Bonsai. The newsgroup isn't divided
into sections, as such. However, if you want to be read and to read
properly, it would be better for your sake if you subscribed directly
to uk.rec.gardening through a newsreader. Google is just one way of
doing it but all garden banter is doing is copying posts from here and
sticking them on their own web site. Normally, I don't see any posts
from there and nor do many others here, so that could be why you didn't
get answers to your question. Go into Google, click on groups and type
in uk.rec.gardening and then subscribe to it. That way, you'll see
everything going on here and we'll see your posts, too.

snip

Old 10-04-2006, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"Douglas" wrote in message
news

Hello there.

This is probably a silly question, but I originally asked a question on
the bonsai section of this site, but haven't got any reply.

I have heard something about the fact that because I'm only on here, I
won't be able to see all of the replies.
I'm wondering what I have to do to get round this problem, and i have
asked on the Bosai forum, but to no avail.

Can someone please help me here??
Thanks.
Douglas

This is not a website - its a newsgroup :~))
See http://www.usenet.org.uk/

You can ask your bonsai question here - someone might know the answer.

OR try a bonsai website like http://www.bonsaisite.com/

HTH Jenny

Old 10-04-2006, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lol

--
Douglas

So sad - Douglas will never see these helpful replies!
Lol