Old 13-05-2006, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mel

Default PERENNIAL SUMMER FLOWERING PLANTS

Hi Could you please give me ideas on the above plants for my garden, I
suffer from osteoarthritus and cannot kneel now to tend to annual
plants like I used to.I like vibrant colours small and large if anyone
can help.Thanks

Old 13-05-2006, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Mel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Could you please give me ideas on the above plants for my garden, I
suffer from osteoarthritus and cannot kneel now to tend to annual
plants like I used to.I like vibrant colours small and large if anyone
can help.Thanks

The list is endless but I am certain it will be narrowed down if you give us
some idea of your location, soil type, aspect, etc.

Old 13-05-2006, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mel

I live in the west midlands and the sun is on my garden for most of
the day. I can grow most plants in my soil even acid loving plants,
Hope this helps