Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-05-2006, 07:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NC

Default what veg to plant at this late stage ?

I planted a row of radishes fairly early on, all have now grown to full
size. I have eaten some, but others have started to rot - they are
brown/black inside and some have had crawly things in them ! I presume I
have left in the ground too long.
Anyway, I plan to dig the rest up, eating what I can but binning the
rest. Is there anything that can be planted in their place at this late
stage ?? Or have a missed the boat ?/ When does garic generally go in ?