Old 05-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Registered User

Default Did you go to the Chelsea Flower Show?

Hello,

Did you go to the Chelsea Flower Show? If you did, I wonder if you may be able to help me. I'm studying for a Masters degree and writing my dissertation about the Chelsea Flower Show.

Would you be able to help me by answering a quick questionnaire and emailing it back to me?

If you're willing to just spare a few mins to help me, could you please email me at , just to give me your address so I can email you the questionnaire.

Many thanks, and I do hope to hear from people soon!

Mel
Old 05-06-2006, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Mel the student" wrote in
message ...

Hello,

Did you go to the Chelsea Flower Show? If you did, I wonder if you may
be able to help me. I'm studying for a Masters degree and writing my
dissertation about the Chelsea Flower Show.

Would you be able to help me by answering a quick questionnaire and
emailing it back to me?

If you're willing to just spare a few mins to help me, could you please
email me at , just to give me your address
so I can email you the questionnaire.

Many thanks, and I do hope to hear from people soon!

Mel

Fasinating. At which Uni are you based?

Mel the student

Old 05-06-2006, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Crowe

Fasinating. At which Uni are you based?

Mel the student

Gardenbater Uni of course ......

Stand by ;-)))))))

Michael Crowe

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 05-06-2006, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

Fasinating. At which Uni are you based?

Did you go to school and learn to spell? ;o)

Old 05-06-2006, 10:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

Fasinating. At which Uni are you based?

Did you go to school and learn to spell? ;o)

Yes the very best skool -but i neva lernd to tripe--on top of whih the key
between x and v is bust at the moment.

Old 05-06-2006, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

)