Old 07-06-2006, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Big

Default McCULLOCH GLADIATOR 550 Hedge Trimmmer Vibration Problems ??

Does anyone else have a McCULLOCH GLADIATOR 550 Hedge Trimmmer

And is experiencing severe Vibration Problems.

I've just bought a new one, and was somewhat suprised with the amount
of vibration.

I'll give it a good go this weekend, but I will probably get 'white
knuckle'

Anybody with similiar experiences.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Mr Big" wrote in message
Does anyone else have a McCULLOCH GLADIATOR 550 Hedge Trimmmer

And is experiencing severe Vibration Problems.

I've just bought a new one, and was somewhat suprised with the amount
of vibration.

I'll give it a good go this weekend, but I will probably get 'white
knuckle'

Anybody with similiar experiences.

You'll get used to it after a while.
I do landscaping with 2 stroke stuff.
At first I really noticed the vibration on my kit but now I've just got used
to it and don't notice it at all.