Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2006, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Byford

Default New web pages

Hi, I'm new to all this and have just published our website thatnks to
pressure from the 'springwatch' stuff on the BBC.

We have entitled it The Novice Gardener as we believe that everyone has to
start somewhere. We have a sizeable garden and have had to learn as we went.
We have some books about gardening - one of which is by Percy Thrower. We
try not to use chemicals if at all possible and have had to admit that
Percy's use of DDT kind of frightened us a bit.

So, we decided to post our own, to try and help those with the same level of
understanding as we had to begin with.

It's a work in progress and we have loads to upload just as soon as it gets
to a point where that can happen, but be sure this will be in the next day
or so. There are plenty of pics up there, especially Robwatch, where we
managed to take pis of a robin and his/her chicks.

Find us at www.pennix.co.uk

[IBC] Web Pages and Gallery Jim Lewis Bonsai 18 22-06-2011 07:11 PM
Aquascaping web pages wanted TKL Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 12-04-2004 08:04 PM
GUIA DE PAGES WEB ant ross Bonsai 0 07-08-2003 09:12 AM
Updated Web Pages Mark Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
re web pages John Rutz Ponds 11 01-04-2003 12:56 AM