Old 16-06-2006, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nigel Molesworth

Default Hozelock type male push-fit to compression hose connectors?

Does anyone know where I can get a number of Hozelock type male
push-fit to compression hose connectors?

I want a hose with a male push-fit connector on the end, without using
a male-male adaptor.

Many years ago their original system had connectors this way round,
then they changed to the reverse system. They no longer make them.

--
Nigel M
Old 17-06-2006, 06:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Byford

I have had to use the male adaptor I'm afraid. I have found that gaffer tape
is good so that you can't take the wrong part away and get drowned! Haven't
seen the bits you're after though.

We have multiple conections down the garden for ease of use and with our
garden it's a Godsend.