Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Registered User

Default Hedge advice for noobie please

After sorting out my back garden, I am now looking to add some greenery to my front garden. Unfortunately, I have some restrictions and would therefore like some advice.

My garden is totally bricked over to allow off street parking. To one side of my garden is a wall approximately 4ft X 4ft.

I would like to add a hedge to to the wall to provide the above mentioned greenery and also privacy. The limitation I mentioned earlier is that I am unable to dig up the garden, although I believe I would be able to remove a few bricks.

Any advice as to possible solutions would be gratefully received.