Old 18-06-2006, 09:54 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Fisherman

Default How to talk to Mike Crowe

I wasted ages yesterday trying to talk with Mike Crowe. He wants to ban any
more house building on the Isle of Wight. I simply want to know where my
children and grandchildren and their grandchildren will be able to live if
no more houses will be built. I think thats a reasonable question dont you?
All he does is go on about what will happen if all the green fields are
built over but he doesnt say how long that would take. Of course he is OK
because he already has a house that was built on a green field. Lots of
other people joined in but Mike wont listen to anything they say or answer
any of their questions. He just goes on and on with the same old stuff even
when someone has dis-proved it.
I did a little web search and I found that Mike has lots of arguments with
people in uk.local.southwest and uk.rec.gardening so I am posting there to
ask you. What I want to know is, is he a real person or just a troll. How do
you get him to answer a straight question without getting all this stuff
that tries to avoid the question and change the subject, and all those silly
faces (((((((. He says he was in the Navy, but I think if he behaved like
that on a ship he would be taught better manners. I dont have a lot of
experience of these groups so I would be glad for advice. Should I just
ignore him.

Old 18-06-2006, 10:04 AM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
OhNo

"Fisherman" wrote in message
[...]

so he's not allowed a say then..........

even if houses were built, would your kin be able to afford
them......certainly not here in Hampshire they can't.

Old 18-06-2006, 01:19 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

"Fisherman" wrote in message
I wasted ages yesterday trying to talk with Mike Crowe.

snipped
Should I just ignore him.

Yes
Jenny

Old 18-06-2006, 05:37 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Fisherman

"Fisherman" wrote in message
[...]

Im sorry everyone. I didnt mean to start all this. I just wanted to ask
about Mike Crowe but he seems to have some strange friends.

Old 18-06-2006, 06:34 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Steve

In message , Fisherman
writes

Im sorry everyone. I didnt mean to start all this. I just wanted to ask
about Mike Crowe but he seems to have some strange friends.

At least he has friends
--
Gerbil

Old 18-06-2006, 06:36 PM posted to uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Fisherman" wrote in message

"Fisherman" wrote in message
[...]

Quite simply in common with baldrick bunt, Crowe is a complete ****, and
should be avoided at all costs!

He really doesnt have a clue about anything he posts about, and if you
remember the Monty Python sketch about the arguments, you will have a pretty
good idea of the reason the pratt keeps posting......................

Old 18-06-2006, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods

"Guy Fawkes" wrote:

if you
remember the Monty Python sketch about the arguments, you will have a pretty
good idea of the reason the pratt keeps posting......................

No you don't!