Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2006, 12:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CK CK is offline

Default An unpleasant experience with T&M

Hi All,

Previously, I posted about the problem of delivery from T&M. Finally,
I got a postcard thanked me for sending them my opinion.

However, after all the Busy Lizzie have started flowering, I felt being
cheated. It is stated in their newsletter and website that the flowers
are '......fully double, semi-double, with odd single just for
contrast.' However, all I got are single flowers. It is not only
becasue there is a great difference between the price of single flower
and double flower but also because I don't need 35 single and I would
not order it even it was cheap. I sent emails to both Customer Care
Team and Young Plants Section which gave me an auto-reply on 4th July
stating the team was busy but would reply as soon as possible.
However, it is August now and nothing new has been heard. I posted my
comment on their guestbook yesterday night but was deleted. I post a
similar comment tonight again.

It is not only the money , the time and effort I had put into it but it
is the principle that they should provide the services and quality of
goods that they claimed on their website.

I wonder whether I should do any more thing about it? Any opinion?

Regards,
CK